Hi, we are happy to see that you found this page. We will use this opportunity to tell you how we approach the business of selling real estate. This first section will deal with listing your home; both the steps we will take and how your home will be marketed.
First, we will work with you to confirm your objectives. We will also
- Do property research and prepare a market analysis that can help you accurately determine your best price
- Point out the strengths and weaknesses of your property
- Advise you on what you can do to prepare for the best marketing of your home
- Market your property through the use of flyers, signs, newspapers, on-line, and possibly other periodicals
- Highlight your property in the "Featured Homes" section of Realtor.com and Homes.com
- Expose your property by co-brokering with other realtors thru the North Texas Real Estate Information System, our MLS
- Show your property to qualified customers
- Assist buyers to pre-qualify on loans to get your house sold as quickly as possible
- Handle documentation of written offers and present all written offers to you
- Assist you in negotiation for you to get the best price possible
- Prepare closing cost estimates; give you an estimate of the bottom line
- Most Critical, follow-up on the signed contract by coordinating the loan application, arranging buyer's due diligence inspections, assisting in contracting an appraiser, surveyor, and all other contractual events. If the buyer has a buyers agent we will work with the buyer's agent to make sure all the above are completed in a timely manner.
- We will arrange for and attend the meetings involving the closing of your property
- We will coordinate with you and keep you informed at every step
Don't forget, we can also help you find a new home!